Logistics nowadays is not only required to ensure smooth operational processes within a company, but is also expected to meet customer requirements and delivery obligations in ever shorter periods of time. Efficient logistics, to us, means fulfilment of all transport, warehousing/storage and provisioning/staging tasks in a delivery service-oriented and resource-saving way conducive to providing an economic benefit to our client.
Our expertise in the field of logistics planning spans from the conceptual design of new logistics systems to the restructuring of exsting plants and systems with a view to raising their performance:
- Development of an adequate logistics and distribution strategy
- Factory structure planning (incl. factory traffic)
- Planning of logistics and distribution centres
- Planning of logistics systems (intralogistics)
- Materials flow planning for logistics & production environments
In this way, we assist service providers, trading firms and manufacturing enterprises in their efforts at designing their logistics structures and processes efficiently and in a service-oriented way.