Together with you, we want to shape the digital transformation in the industry. Our production planning tool SimAL.Suite is already being used to plan goods and optimise production facilities on a daily basis. Support us in the innovative further development of our software and design customer-specific adaptations. As an established software company, we stand for quality and reliability. Our renowned customers have relied on this for over 35 years.
We are looking for you to strengthen our team!
That convinces us:
- You have successfully completed your studies in practical / applied computer science or have completed training as an IT specialist.
- You have several years of professional experience in the field of software architecture
- You have extensive know-how in application development with Microsoft technologies in the .NET environment (C#), especially:
- Desktop applications (WPF, MVVM)
- Data bases (Microsoft SQL Server, Entity Framework)
- Interfaces (REST, SOAP, IDOC, RFC)
- You already have a basic understanding of the processes (scheduling, production planning) that exist in manufacturing companies.
- Your analytical thinking is complemented by a responsible, independent way of working and an affinity for structured and systematic work.
- Your way of working is also reflected in your own code quality, in the use of design patterns and stability.
- You ideally have a good knowledge of German; at least you speak fluent in spoken and written English.
You take on these tasks:
- With you, we expand our team and our competence for the realisation of complex requirements within the scope of the projects to be processed.
- You develop application-specific planning models and their integration into the IT systems (ERP) of our customers. You understand how our customers interact with the software and what requirements arise from this.
- You develop client-server applications from the database to the user interface.
- You support the implementation and quality assurance of the planning systems to be delivered in future-oriented projects.
- You develop in a team in a project environment close to the requirements of our customers from interesting industries.
- You support the applications installed at our customers and assist their users with application questions.
- Secure job in a renowned software company, unlimited and full time
- Attractive salary and company pension scheme
- A wide range of corporate benefits
- Home office, extremely balanced work-life balance with individual organisation of working hours
- Opportunity for personal/individual and professional development
- Events and celebrations for a social and common togetherness