Our expertise for your food production
Mastering Food Production
Planning, simulation and software for the food industry and food trade
We live “what-if”! With our factory simulations and the digitalization of production planning, we accompany you on your way to a sustainably optimized position in the beverage and food industry.
From demand planning and production planning to throughput forecasting of the finished product, we digitize your production. We achieve this with the expertise of passionate software experts and with our state-of-the-art APS planning system, SimAL, using mathematical optimization methods. We implement digital planning models for all planning levels: From sales planning and capacity planning to setup & cleaning optimization. We fully integrate the planning models into your IT systems (e.g. SAP or Microsoft). This increases adherence to delivery dates, increases productivity and reduces your costs.
Mastering complexity – Logistics Planning
We love talking about logistics. But we’re even more passionate about working with you to meet the challenges of your logistics operations. We match highly complex processes with unique software solutions, decades of know-how and a genuine passion for the industry. We support you on the way to your goals.
✔ More profitability
✔ Clear automation & digitization
✔ Customer-oriented optimization of the supply chain
✔ Creating future perspectives
✔ Maintaining flexibility & individuality
How we optimize your logistics planning for the food trade
In addition to their passion for logistics, our employees have many years of experience and unique technical expertise. This interaction gives us a fantastic opportunity to optimize your logistics planning for the food and beverage industry.
- We realize the optimization of the supply chain with the help of MEDIAN
- We design intralogistics for the storage and shipping of goods These are some of the focus areas we take a close look at:
- These are some of the focus areas we take a close look at:
- Data Analytics: We define inventory ranges & capacity requirements
- Identifying Flexibility in Logistics Process & Operations Strategy
- Factory twin: We digitally simulate your logistics – with DOSIMIS-3
- We ask: Where does your logistics stand in the context of the competitive food trade?
- Communication: We listen to you!